REPORTS TO: Head of School
To operationally manage the performance of the school, through close relationships with other members of the Leadership Team, Senior Leaders and Executive Team by ensuring that the school is providing high quality, alternative education for our students and ensuring the school is compliant at all times through an outstanding provision.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Fundamentally, the Head of School, in conjunction with and supported by members of the Leadership and Executive Team will:
- Ensure compliance with the teacher standards, Independent School Standards, the Education Act, and all statutory and contractual obligations;
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of all staff and students;
- Plan, implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant, and differentiated curriculum for students;
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment;
- Lead the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for spiritual, personal, and academic growth
To find out more and view the Person Specification, please click here.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to Lee Morris.