REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer
To operationally drive and oversee the contractual and financial performance of each school.
- Three Year Strategic Plan Growth
- Budgetary responsibility for income generation, direct costs, lettings and financial auditing requirements for schools less than one year old.
- Strategic development of appropriate networks and partnerships, including accessing funding streams and deploying successful bids. Submissions for grants and other funding streams, forward planning for grants and other funding streams and annual report to the Board on each investment and business opportunities.
- Staffing complement and appointments including involvement in all final teaching interviews.
- Drive and manage the appraisal process for teaching staff including appraisal of Heads of School.
- Pay decisions for teachers as per the Pay Policy.
- Drive the internal and external CPD programmes of staff.
- Line management -Heads of School. Drive on TLA; Support & Intervention; Expansion & Management; Outreach, Pupil Outcomes Data and Income Generation through pupil referrals and partnerships.
- Operationally delegate responsibility for each area of the provision across each school.
To find out more and view the Person Specification, please click here.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to Lee Morris at Lee.Morris@progress-education.org.uk