Our commitment to your privacy.
The trust of our workers, contractors, academies, young people and their parents/carers together with stakeholders we work with are important to us. So we want you to know how we collect, store and handle any personal data we access.
What information we collect and why we collect it?
We want to give the best careers information, advice and guidance to young people that we can. This means we hold the following information:
- Contact details for staff in the Trusts and schools we work with
- A database of employers and providers who support our events and activities
- An electronic copy of the CV and personal details for all contracted workers in line with business needs
- An electronic copy of the CVs sent to us by speculative applicants wishing to secure contracted work with Progress Education
- A data dashboard relating to the overall student destinations for all the schools we work with
How we collect your data
We do this in a number of ways, including where you share information with us, such as CVs for all contracted workers. We treat it with utmost care and take appropriate steps to protect it. This includes:
- Only the Directors of the Company have access to contracted worker details and CVs. This is stored securely in paper and electronic format.
- We do not store any personal student data on Company IT equipment and only access relevant student data via the school IT systems we work in.
When we will share your data
We will pass on your information to other organisations if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We would never share any student personal data with a third party.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing or other commercial purposes.
In terms of recruiting contracted workers we may share your information as part of the recruitment process, for the purpose of conducting pre-contract checks. For example, we may verify information provided on a CV by a applicant.
How long will we store your data?
We will remove your information from our systems after two years of account inactivity, or earlier at your request.
Contracted workers are asked to give their permission for the Company to store their data on an annual basis.
If you contact us
If you contact us, we will record your contact details and any information you provide that is relevant to your enquiry. We collect this information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so to in order to respond to your query.
Know your rights
When we process information about you, we do so with respect for your rights under data protection legislation.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the information we process:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us: Suite B2, Switch House, Northern Perimeter Rd, Bootle, L30 7PT, Liverpool